Wednesday 19 June 2013

I've had some really exciting news about my out-of-print backlist. Was approached by one of the big 6 publishers who want to resurrect them, and have signed the contract, so they will all be back on the shelves before long, one each year.

Have just come back from a trip to Whitby in Yorkshire - have achieved a life-long wish to go back there after my first time seeing it came to nothing due to those I went with not wanting to do all that much there. So now I've seen everything - the abbey was simply wonderful and the scenery georgous. I'd recommend anyone who likes landscapes to go there.

2 comments:

Teresa Ashby said...

I've only been to Whitby once, but I would love to go back there again :-) x

Premade Book Covers said...

Looking for a great book? Fictionb.com is the best place to start. Here you will find simple lists of books in order by author and by series.